Rectorite is a relatively rare layered silicate clay mineral with a special structure, mostly in the shape of fine scales and laths. Common rectorite colors are gray-white, gray-green, and yellow-brown. So far, there are more than 40 rectorite producing areas in the world, and there are many rectorites in Asia, Europe and North America. Although rectorite is easily dispersed in water, it has good UV blocking ability and high refractoriness, and is widely used in all walks of life.
1) Used for drilling mud: Rectorite clay is easy to form thin mud on the well wall due to its high slurry production rate (the slurry production rate is generally greater than 7 m3/t, which is related to the content of rectorite in the clay) and small water loss. It has good thermal stability, no need for pre-hydration, and low rheology at high temperature of 180 °C, so it is very suitable for deep well drilling.
2) Used as a catalyst carrier: The mixed-layer structure of rectorite makes it have greater advantages than other clay minerals when used as a petroleum cracking catalyst, such as larger pore size, higher specific surface area, better adsorption, better conversion higher rate etc.
3) Used as special coating: Rectorite clay is used as high temperature cast steel coating, its leveling, brushing, anti-cracking, coating surface strength, high temperature resistance and other technical indicators are better than other coatings, which not only improves the quality , which reduces the labor intensity of workers and saves production costs.
4) Used as "tatami" mat grass dyed soil: it can replace Japanese dyed soil, the quality meets the requirements, and has many advantages, such as uniform color, maintaining fragrance, shortening drying time, etc.
5) It can also be used as a binder, friction filler, etc.
The processing of rectorite requires a lot of equipment. The common equipment is crushing and grinding equipment. These two types of equipment play an important role in the processing of rectorite and are very important processing equipment for rectorite.
Rectorite processing equipment - crushing equipment
Common crushing equipment for rectorite processing includes jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and hammer crusher.
1. Jaw Crusher
Jaw crusher is a widely used crushing equipment in the mining industry, and it is also an early equipment that plays an important role in the crushing of rectorite. Mainly used for primary crushing of rectorite, commonly known as coarse crushing. Due to the advantages of structural design, there is no special requirement for the particle size of rectorite, and it can crush larger pieces of rectorite, which is a very rare rectorite crushing equipment. It has the advantages of stable operation, few maintenance times, convenient operation and maintenance, low failure rate and high output.
2. Impact crusher
The impact crusher is mainly used for intermediate crushing of rectorite, suitable for crushing medium-sized rectorite, and the crushing effect is very significant. The discharge port of the equipment can be adjusted arbitrarily, which can meet the customer's requirements for the particle size of the rectorite. It has the advantages of high output, environmental protection, uniform product particle size, convenient operation and maintenance, and low production cost.
3. Cone Crusher
Like the impact crusher, the cone crusher is suitable for the intermediate crushing of the rector stone. Cone crushers can be divided into spring cone crushers, hydraulic cone crushers and spring hydraulic cone crushers according to different principles and the size of the rectorite. These three types of crushers have their own special performance advantages, occupy a certain position in the market, and have the advantages of high output, small investment, zero noise, and environmental protection.
4. Hammer Crusher
The hammer crusher can also be used for the crushing of rectorite. The environmental protection measures of the equipment are very good. In the scene where the equipment is used to crush rectorite, there is almost no dust flying in the air, which reduces the pollution of dust to the environment, thereby reducing the harm caused by pollution to people. The initial investment is small and the return is fast, which can bring huge economic benefits. It has the advantages of large output, low production cost, environmental protection and zero noise.
Rectorite processing equipment - grinding equipment
Commonly used rector stone grinding equipment includes Raymond mill and ultrafine mill.
1. Raymond Mill
Raymond mill is a common grinding equipment, mainly used for the grinding of non-metallic ores, especially the grinding of rectorite, the effect is very significant. Compared with other grinding equipment, this Raymond mill has a long history, mature technology and stable operation. Due to the advantages of the structure design of the equipment, the floor area is very small, which reduces the capital construction funds, and has the advantages of stable operation, convenient operation and maintenance, excellent quality, and affordable price.
2. Ultrafine grinding mill
Ultrafine grinding mill is a new type of grinding equipment, which is widely used in the market at present. It can crush the rectorite very finely. It is a good rectorite crushing equipment. The complete set of equipment has strong performance, and can complete a production system independently without using other auxiliary equipment. The wear-resistant parts are all made of wear-resistant materials, with long service life and high degree of automation, which can basically realize unmanned operation and are very convenient to maintain.