Production capacity: 0.5-45t/h
Finished product fineness: 150-3000 mesh
Application range: calcium carbonate powder processing, gypsum powder processing, non-metal ore powder processing, power plant desulfurization, etc.
Material: limestone, calcite, calcium carbonate, barite, talc, gypsum, quartz stone, bentonite, etc.
Structural composition of ultrafine grinding mill
The main part of the ultrafine pulverizer is composed of the main engine, the reducer, the analyzer, the fan, the bypass powder collector, the maintenance platform and the electric control cabinet. The auxiliary machine part consists of jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, storage bin and so on.
Advantages of stone powder making machine
● Energy efficient
Under the condition of the same finished product fineness and motor power, the output is more than double that of jet mill, stirring mill and ball mill.
● Long service life of wearing parts
Grinding rollers and grinding rings are forged with special materials, so that the utilization degree is greatly improved. Generally, it can last for more than one year. When processing calcium carbonate and calcite, the service life can reach 2-5 years.
● High safety and reliability
Because there is no rolling bearing and no screw in the grinding chamber, there is no problem that the bearing and its seals are easily damaged, and there is no problem that the screw is easy to loosen and damage the machine.
● Environmentally friendly and clean
The pulse dust collector is used to capture dust, and the muffler is used to reduce noise, which is environmentally friendly and clean.
Working principle of stone powder making machine
When working, the main motor drives the main shaft and the turntable to rotate through the reducer, and the roller pins on the edge of the turntable drive dozens of grinding rollers to roll in the grinding ring raceway.
The bulk material is crushed into small particles by the hammer crusher, and then sent to the storage bin by the elevator, and then sent to the bulk material tray on the upper part of the turntable evenly through the vibrating feeder and the inclined feeding pipe.
The material is scattered to the periphery of the circle under the action of centrifugal force, and falls into the raceway of the grinding ring. It is impacted, rolled and ground by the ring roller. It is sucked into the machine, and the pulverized material is brought into the classifier.
The rotating impeller in the powder concentrator makes the coarse material fall back for regrinding, and the fine powder that meets the requirements enters the cyclone powder collector with the airflow and is discharged from the discharge valve at the lower part to be the finished product, while the airflow with a small amount of fine dust passes through. After being purified by the pulse dust collector, it is discharged through a fan and a muffler.
What should be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of ultrafine mineral mill?
In the process of using the mill, it is necessary to do daily maintenance. So, do you know what matters need to be paid attention to?
1. Before the operation of the equipment, it is necessary to check whether the various components are normal and whether the lubricating oil is sufficient.
2. During operation, it is necessary to check whether the operation of each component is smooth and normal.
3. If the finished product is finished grinding, wait for five minutes, and then turn off the enhanced ultra-fine grinding mill. The shutdown sequence requires attention.
4. After closing, also check whether the various parts are not damaged.
5. In addition, it is also necessary to regularly check the performance of the equipment, do a good job in post-maintenance work, and add lubricating oil in time.