Limestone generally needs to be processed into limestone powder of different fineness before it can be used, which requires the participation of grinding equipment. At present, the common limestone powder mainly includes 200 mesh, 325 mesh, 425 mesh, 800 mesh, and 1000 mesh. The higher the mesh number , which means that the finer the powder, the higher the requirements for grinding equipment. 1000 mesh is already an ultrafine powder. Today we will introduce what kind of grinding equipment is needed for grinding 1000 mesh limestone powder?
What kind of mill equipment should be used to grind 1000 mesh limestone powder？
There are many grinding equipment required for limestone powder grinding, such as ball mill, Raymond mill, ultra-fine powder mill, etc. To achieve a fineness of 1000 meshes, the general grinding equipment is really not enough, and ultra-fine vertical grinding is required There are two kinds of machines or ultra-fine powder mills. The following will focus on these two types of equipment.
1. Superfine vertical mill
The ultra-fine vertical mill is a kind of ultra-fine pulverizer, which adopts the current advanced Taiwan grinding roller technology and German powder selection technology, and is a new type of ultra-fine grinding equipment independently designed. The ultra-fine vertical mill integrates ultra-fine grinding, grading and conveying, and is an ultra-fine milling equipment with excellent performance. Under normal circumstances, the output per hour is between 5-18 tons.
In order to avoid the problems of long material residence time, repeated grinding, and high iron content in the grinding process of traditional mills, Kryric has designed a unique grinding curve for roller sleeves and liners, which can achieve high yields in one grinding process , which greatly improves the working efficiency, whiteness and clarity of the finished product of the CLUM ultrafine vertical mill.
2. Ultra-fine powder mill
Ultrafine powder mill, as can be seen from its name, is an equipment used to produce high-fineness products. Its discharge fineness can be freely adjusted between 325-2500 mesh, but the higher fineness also causes a decrease in output, and the output per hour is between 500-25000kg.
The ultra-fine powder mill adopts a high-efficiency pulse dust collector, and there is no dust pollution during the operation of the whole set of equipment. It is equipped with a muffler and an anechoic room to reduce environmental noise. The production is organized in full accordance with the national environmental protection standards to meet the national environmental protection production requirements.
Selection of 1000 mesh limestone grinding equipment manufacturers
1000 mesh belongs to ultra-fine powder, which has relatively high requirements on the mill. Here, I recommend you to look at the large-scale direct-selling manufacturer Klee Rick, who has decades of experience in research and development and production of milling equipment. The performance of the mill produced is Superior, reliable quality, higher output and finer fineness than other manufacturers, the specific advantages of the 1000 mesh limestone grinding equipment produced by our company are as follows:
1. High yield: In the case of the same finished particle size, the milling yield is 40% higher than that of other series.
2. High utilization rate of wearing parts: when the particle size of materials and finished products is the same, the service life of wearing parts is long.
3. Clean and environmentally friendly: the use of pulse dust collectors and mufflers reduces dust pollution and noise, and meets the national environmental protection standards.
4. Long service life: The grinding ring and grinding roller wear evenly, and the service life is long, which is 3-5 times that of ordinary Raymond mill.
5. Long working time: It can run continuously, and the oil filling of the roller bearing chamber will not be affected during the operation.
6. Good energy-saving effect: low power consumption, high efficiency, convenient installation and maintenance.